You are here
Working for a rapidly growing Technology company
Excelent learning opportunity, closly assisting the CFO and CEO
About Our Client
- The company is a fast evolving and growing fintech company based in the heart of the City of London with offices internationally too.
- It develops and sells a portfolio of enterprise finance applications, delivering solutions before the big established vendors can react seeing significant growth across the globe.
The Assistant/Analyst will report to the Senior Commercial Manager but will also work closely with the Head of Strategic Business Development & Alliances. The successful candidate will have strong presence and visibility and there will be plenty of room to progress whilst learning a diverse range of skills. Typical responsibilities:
- Facilitate bid review committee through which all bids and partnerships are considered for approval. This will involve organising the meeting and recording its outcome.
- Work with global sales team to ensure partnership relationships are tracked and new contacts are properly captured within the CRM system.
- Working with the global sales team and project teams prepare project extension schedules for approval
- Progress various legal documentation with support from either the Senior Commercial Manager or Head of Strategic Business Development and Alliances. Documentation will include procurement, confidentiality, extension schedules and partnership agreements.
- Tracking commercial milestones e.g. agreement or pricing expiry, break points, pricing options, teaming completion etc.
- Preparing and issuing partner training and license key schedules.
The Successful Applicant
- Intelligence and keen to work hard within a fast growing and dynamic technology company with lots to learn and plenty of opportunity to develop as an individual.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity while maintaining effective working relationships in a small team environment.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend changes to existing processes and procedures for greater effect.
- Proactive, self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision.
What's on Offer
- A truly excellent opportunity to accelerate your career.
- Rapidly growing International company with 40% year over year growth.
- Working closely with the CFO.
- Accessible Central London location.
- Excellent package.
- You will have strong presence/visibility with room to progress whilst learning a diverse range of skills