You are here
£21,000 - £21,500
Must have good time management skills.
Must be a strong relationship builder.
About Our Client
Our client are a rapidly growing organisation who pride themselves on being able to offer a unique service to their client base.
- As Commercial Associate covering the Bath Cheltenham, Exeter and Plymouth areas you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts.
- The accounts you will be looking after will be restaurants.
- In the role you will be required to analyse data and identify areas for improvement in your portfolio.
- An element of the role will require you to sign up new restaurants to our client's service.
- As Commercial Associate you will need to support the Marketing function of the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Educated
- Must have strong time management skills
- Some exposure to Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work for a fast growing innovative organisation.
- £21,500 basic salary with £9,000 OTE
- Excellent career progression opportunities.