You are here
Commercial Corporate Fundraising Manager
About Our Client
My client is one of Scotland's leading charities based in Edinburgh.
As Corporate Fundraising Manager you will be responsible for developing the charity's corporate sponsorship/fundraising and commercial strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proven track record in corporate fundraising, sponsorship and sales/income generation.
Ideally you have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of account/partnership management
- The ability to innovate and find creative solutions
- The ability to reach key decision makers and close deals
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to write effective proposals and presentations
- The ability to deal confidently and confidentially with people
- The ability to sell at the highest level
- The ability to prioritise
- Excellent time management
What's on Offer
Basic Salary - £30,000 - £35,000