You are here
Commercial Finance Analyst
- Commercial Finance Analyst
- In a leading Broadcasting Company
About Our Client
My client is a London based, national leader in broadcasting and presents an unrivalled portfolio of agency brands as well as exceptional market coverage and insight. The successful candidate will have exposure to every aspect of media and broadcasting and will be directly involved with providing in depth analysis of key management information. My client will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to gain expertise across a client based that includes leading media agencies. Having experienced high demand for their services and in line with their global growth plans, they are now looking to acquire a commercial financial analyst.
In your new role your focal responsibility will be providing in-depth analysis of management accounts. Whilst it is important to note that you will not be involved with the production of accounts. Your role will require you to effectively business partner with other stakeholders both internally and externally throughout the organisation. Additionally you will be asked to:
- Review variance analysis of monthly P&L against budget and track expenditure versus budgets
- Produce quarterly forecasts and understand key risk and opportunities, while providing commercial insight to aid and improve longer term strategic planning
- Attend and lead ongoing client reviews with Client Partners and account leads
- Liaison with Directors throughout the business to provide value adding insight
- Advise and support to budget holders on aspects of budgetary control
- Participate in the development process for team members
- Directly report to both the CFO and CEO
The Successful Applicant
In your new role you will have to be a professionally qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with previous exposure to financial analysis and national organisations. You will also show an ability to work with a commercial mind-sight and provide value-adding insight. . Strong interpersonal skills will be essential when business partnering with non-financial stakeholders. Whilst possessing a desire to improve processes and quality in a fast changing environment.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful will be in the range of £45,000-£50,000. The organic nature of the business means that the successful applicant will not only be presented with an opportunity as a financial analyst but also the opportunity to develop a career inside a media industry that is unlike any other in the world.