You are here
Commercial Finance Analyst
- Financial Analyst role working for a well-known dynamic Kent based business
- Great opportunity to join one of Kent's leading employers
About Our Client
Leading, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation based in Kent, well-known across the UK.
As Commercial Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Customer sales and margin forecasting
- Analysing variances to forecast
- Management of the month-end, quarterly and annual process
- Provide insight into business performance including ongoing performance tracking
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet and management of accruals
- Producing the monthly performance packs
You will also be required to work with key stakeholders outside of the finance department to challenge assumptions and sales performance.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a Part-Qualified / Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), preferably with experience in a larger business.
You must have a methodical approach with good attention to detail.
Candidates coming straight from practice will be considered.
This is a 4 month role initially with a view to permanent for the right candidate. You must be available to start this role by the end of January at the latest.
What's on Offer
A package of up to £37,500 made up of basic salary and a car allowance + good benefits