You are here
Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Conservation charity seeks Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Qualified Accountant with excellent communication skills required
About Our Client
Founded in 1826, this charity is a world-renowned centre of excellence for conservation science and applied conservation, with a mission to promote and achieve the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. This is realised by carrying out field conservation and research in over 50 countries across the globe and through education and awareness-raising.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering significant improvement in financial reporting on business performance, improving understanding of income and expenditure and promote cost discipline and transparency.
- Providing appropriate P&L analysis and insight along with linkage to business strategies and plans.
- Analysing and explaining current and historical performance (trading and cash flow), providing effective commercial business challenge to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
- Provision of strategic information and business analysis; production of budgets, re-forecasts and monthly management accounts.
- Providing excellent business partnership and customer service to all managers.
The Successful Applicant
The person must be a qualified accountant (either ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and be an experienced and dynamic business partner, with first rate analytical skills and the ability to present financial information in an engaging manner. Strong project management and excellent interpersonal skills will be essential and the person will possess demonstrable experience of high quality delivery in a rapidly changing environment.
A "can do attitude", a solution-focused approach and the ability to make objective decisions under pressure will make you a success in this role.
Experience of the charity sector is not essential however you must be genuinely excited by the prospect of joining a world leading conservation charity. We are looking for candidates who have experience in one or more of the following areas: retail, catering, visitor attraction, facilities management, large capital projects, central functions.
What's on Offer
£42 - 47,000 depending on experience.