You are here
Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Commercial Finance Business Partner
- FTSE 100 organisation
About Our Client
The organisation are a FTSE 100 organisation with a national market presence. They have a finance team which encourages and facilitates growth and progression and they provide a number of opportunities for the successful individual to develop their career in a variety of business areas.
As a Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for producing costing reports, budgets forecasts and strategic plans to aid business case production.
The role entails:
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Partnering with budget holders and analysing strategic risks and opportunities around business cases
- Providing insightful commentary and analysis to reports
- Ownership of the business unit budget
- Engagement with multiple stakeholders across the Sales and Marketing division and providing financial input
- Conduct balance sheet reviews
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and challenging existing business strategies
- Provide ad hoc support to members of the finance team on projects
- Managing a junior member of staff
The Successful Applicant
For this position, it is essential that you will be a newly qualified (up to 4 years PQE) ACCA or CIMA candidate. Exam qualified individual will also be considered.
You will ideally be degree calibre, highly articulate with strong communication skills
You will be able to immerse yourself into a changing environment and will be able to challenge the status quo
You will be able to pro-actively take responsibility of your work and will be able to manage your time efficiently
What's on Offer
£45,000 + benefits