You are here
Commercial Finance Manager
True Business Partnering Opportunity
About Our Client
Due to recent international growth, this Blue Chip company is requiring true business partners to help support and improve business performance. With a Head Office based in Birmingham City Centre, it is an exciting time to be part of an established, yet growing organisation. Exposure to key decision making will be essential for this role.
- Provide direction and day-to-day management of their Commercial Finance team, striving to deliver outstanding results
- Actively manage performance, development and career paths of individuals within their Commercial Finance team, including conducting performance and development reviews and succession planning with all direct reports
- Build and embed a culture of high performance, continuous improvement and openness to change
- Support and challenge the business to drive delivery of forecast and budget commitments
- Identify opportunities to improve performance
- Play a key role in helping to deliver reporting and analysis that is straightforward, insightful, supports decision making and drives performance
- Drive profitability analysis of clients, sectors and business types.
- Maximise the value of client relationships across the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Highly developed commercial acumen
- Highly developed analytical and financial modelling skills
- Strong communication, with the ability to present complex financial data and concepts in a clear and concise way to non-finance professionals
- Strong influencing skills, able to persuade and influence challenging colleagues and partners
What's on Offer
Exceptional working environment. Flexible working hours within a professional and established company. Clear team work culture and friendly environment.
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits