You are here
Commercial Finance Manager
- Excellent commercial opportunity
- Well known blue-chip employer
About Our Client
My client is a large blue-chip organisation based in Solihull. They have an incredibly high calibre finance team, and are able to offer great career progression, excellent work life balance and the opportunity to learn from some of the best finance professionals in the Midlands.
Working as the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Business partnering with both the Head of Sales and the Head of Marketing, providing support and challenge in a commercial and concise manner.
- Support and challenge key decision makers on their current and forecasting performance
- Ensure management information told and reporting processes are as efficient and productive as possible
- Being the finance lead for external customer accounts, such as forecasting, pipeline analysis and product profitability analysis
- Own and develop robust pricing models to support the bids and tender process.
- Successfully manage a junior member of staff
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Finance Manager, my client is looking for;
- An ACA/CIMA qualified accountant
- A strong commercial mindset
- The ability to build strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Good analytical skills, including strong Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- A hands on approach and a willingness to get involved
What's on Offer
Circa £50,000 plus car