You are here
Commercial Management Accountant
- Leading Retailer based in Bradford
- Competitive salary and career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Retail brand who understand the importance of the Finance function within the wider business. This role will report into the Senior Finance Manager.
The role will include:
*Partnering with Managers and Retail Stakeholders to drive growth and understand risks and opportunities
*Simplifying reporting processes and internal communications lines between finance and stores.
*Helping to shape and identify store KPIs
*Data modelling and in depth analysis using Microsoft Excel
*Undertake analysis to help identify opportunities for growth and improvement
*Providing junior colleagues with support during their studies
*Ad hoc project work as required
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will need to be:
* A qualified or part qualified accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
* Have excellent communication skills and experience in business partnering
* Be a strong analytical thinker
* Able to retain a strong customer focus at all times
* Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills, including V-Look ups, Pivot Tables and Macros
* Previous experience or an understanding of the Retail industry is desirable
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) to join a leading Retail brand and take their career to the next level.
Salary - £35k - £42k + private healthcare and very generous pension.
If you are interested in the role - please apply immediately.