You are here
Commercial Management Accountant
- Commercial Management Accountant
- Leading Household Name - profitable and well respected business
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in their field, a well respected Merseyside business that as gone through a period of considerable growth and is forecasting continued profits. They are a business that values hard work and rewards good performance, whilst also maintaining fantastic work life balance.
The successful Commercial Management Accountant will be required to provide;
- Analysis and insight of P& L and trading performance.
- Production of accurate budget and forecasts of sales, margins, costs and customer numbers.
- Evaluation of demand generating activities
- Analysis of Brand / Product margin performance working with the Product Finance teams to highlight areas of under / over performance and opportunities.
- Control and analysis of all Brand / Product costs ensuring they remain within the latest forecast.
- Regular communication with trading teams
- Preparation of management reports for trading teams, including Product Directors.
- Continuous process improvement to improve accuracy, detail and timeliness of forecast.
- Financial analysis and project work on an adhoc basis as required by the Commercial Finance Director or Product Directors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Management Accountant will be fully qualified and have a proven track record of working in a fast paced commercial environment. This role requires someone with first class communication skills and the ability to work with both finance and non finance at a senior level.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between £38,000 and £45,000 with bonus, free parking and excellent pension.