You are here
Commercial Management Accountant
£35,000 - £38,000
- Strong Managements Accounts Experience
- Relationship Building Skills a Must-Have
About Our Client
My client are a large, fast growing media organisation based in Cheshire.
- Prepare monthly sales and margin reports, variance analysis and explanations.
- Prepare deferred revenues and accrued revenues schedules and journals.
- Working with account management and operations, prepare timely and accurate contract sales invoices and supporting analysis.
- Proactively follow-up with clients regarding overdue debt and invoicing queries to improve collections.
- Review purchase order and cost reports for licence fees, technical services and prepare appropriate cost accruals.
- Calculate royalty accruals arising from content delivered.
- Assist in improving invoicing processes ensuring all activities are invoiced completely, accurately and timely.
- Assist in improving revenue and cost of sales activities and processes, applying these to all contracts and documenting these.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified ACCA or CIMA or equivalent;
- At least 2 years post/qualification experience gained in commerce or industry in management accounting role
- Experience with Oracle accounting system is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Good understanding of accounting theory and US GAAP
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £38,000 + 25 Days Holidays (excluding BH) + Discretionary Bonus