You are here
Commercial Management Accountant
- Commercial Management Accountant
- An opportunity to help an established charity make a difference to the community
About Our Client
This role is a commercially driven data analysis role where the holder will be responsible for leading on various ad-hoc projects including investigating variances in large data sets, reporting and providing support for strategic business plans.
As the work in this role will largely be conducted in a more openly structured environment it is imperative that the candidate can mirror the dynamic ethos of the organisation and is self-motivated enough to feel comfortable going out into the wider business to investigate the tasks set.
Day to day the role will include;
- Ad-hoc data analysis and reporting
- Involvement in the 3 day month end process
- Spotting variances in data and investigating their origin through business partnering with non finance managers in the wider business
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this role, the candidate must be;
- Keen and willing to learn
- Inquisitive, always questioning data used to forecast and produce strategic business plans
- As this is not a process driven role, a flexible approach to work is key
- This is an analytic role but the candidate must understand the importance of materiality and risk
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to make a move into the charity sector, seeing the impact your work has on members of the community through building relationships with non-finance individuals throughout the business.
- 25+ Days holiday + Benefits