You are here
This position is now filled
Commercial Manager - New Build Housing
- I am recruiting for a Commercial Manager for a Spec Housing Developer
- Residential Development is unquestionably essential
About Our Client
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to apply themselves to this role. My Client is one of the UK's market leaders in New Build Housing.
The main purpose of the role is to provide strategic leadership support in all commercial matters across the business, from tender through pre-construction and throughout the lift of the scheme. Supporting the regional estimating, design, technical, commercial and production elements of the process.
This hugely profitable and rapidly expanding distributor is now seeking an entrepreneurial Commercial Manager to support the Commercial Director in guiding the business through the next exciting stage in its evolution and development. The business is well funded and has a strong order book which provides a great platform upon which to fund further grow by improving margins and diversifying into new sales channels.
You will be able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills and have an impressive financial and commercial awareness with the ability to negotiate and influence others decision on a pressured environment.
- You will be an experienced Commercial Manager / Chief QS now seeking a fresh challenge in a competitive sector with a business that can provide a platform for personal and professional development.
- Whilst you must have a demonstrable track record of success in your professional life our client is placing huge emphasis on culture and personality.
- Leadership - managing experienced in Commercial teams
- Supporting the MD in executing the group strategy
- Channel diversification
- Key account management
- Driving innovation
- Ensuring the business has the right product mix to support a multi-channel sales strategy
- Driving the ecommerce sales channel by implementing a robust strategy that ensure growth, product mix and fulfilment
Best practice, driving cultural change by implementing systems and processes to enhance the customer journey.
The Successful Applicant
- Confident oral and written communication skills
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Communicate effectively with all those who have a stake in the work
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Mentor and support others across regions
- Understand the regional client dynamics and support the regions to satisfy their commercial requirements
- Develop the commercial aspects of the business to support partners changing housing needs
- Review business development opportunities in terms of risk and fit within business targets
- Enhance the company reputation
- Win client confidence
- Work with the existing/new teams to expand into new areas whilst maintaining the company ethos
- Ensure adherence with company systems and procedures
Being flexible & adaptable will go in your favour.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent role. You will support an enthusiastic and commercially savvy CD and you will be tasked to manage the sale and marketing teams and to grow the business by channel diversification, margin improvements, new business, innovation and further growth in the hugely critical ecommerce space.
- Salary Â£60,000 - Â£80,000 (DOE)
- Car + package + Bonus
- Personal and Professional development
- To apply for this position click apply or LinkedIn button or contact Charlotte Jones on 0115 9348 691 or 07920 831 252