You are here
Leading UK Infrastructure contractor
Large recently secured Utilities contracts
About Our Client
Our client are a leading multi disciplinary contractor with revenue in the £Bn mark, and who work across a variety of sectors including Utilities, Civil Engineering, Telecoms and Transportation
The role of Commercial Manager in will involve:
*Full commercial responsibility for 2 or 3 delivery areas
*P&L responsibility of roughly £40m p/a
*Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting.
*Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
*Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
*Strong NEC contract knowledge
*Working closely with operations & supply chain to ensure robust procurement process & strategy
*Guide and develop site staff, identifying training where necessary
*Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements.
*Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors.
*Managing a team of Project Surveyors and other commercial professionals
The Successful Applicant
For the Commercial Manager role we are looking for:
- Strong experience of Commercial works in the Utilities/Civils industry
- Pro active self-starter who is used to working at the demands of high profile clients
- Track record of managing a Commercial team
- Experience of contract management of high volume, low value schemes
- HND or higher in a relevant commercial/quantity surveying discipline
What's on Offer
£55000 to £70000 + car + package benefits