You are here
Commercial Property Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Our client are a well established non-profit organisation. They own and manage around 18,000 homes and maintain a further 45,000 as well as developing and building homes for rent and sale. The organisation work in partnership with local authorities, health trusts, statutory bodies, a range of voluntary organisations and higher education establishments to create safe, sustainable communities all over the UK.
- Property transactional work in support of development, asset management and housing.
- Infrastructure Agreements
- Grant & shared ownership leases
- Management of long leaseholds including lease extensions and renewals
- Commercial lease renewals, surrenders, variations and rent reviews
- Deeds of Easement and sales of small areas of land
- Line management of 2 legal officers
- To keep up to date on advances and changes within Property Law, Landlord & Tenant, Planning and Contract law and to advise on the impact of any new legislation in this field.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the successful candidate will:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or equivalent
- Good post qualification experience in a relevant legal office environment, dealing with matters that relate to transactions of leasehold or freehold property
- Strong personal communication skills with the ability to foster good working and team working relationships
Candidates outside of this description will also be considered.
What's on Offer
If you would like more information on the role please contact Tatum Colclough on 01189559045