You are here
Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - Excellent Training
Local firm with an emphasis on good quality work
About Our Client
We are working with a small West Midlands based law firm who are looking to recruit a Real Estate solicitor to their busy team. The team is busy but the working hours are fine and you certainly won't be needed at weekends.
The law firm is a long-established private practice with a full service offering. They are not a huge Corporate outfit but they still boast impressive clients and the Real Estate team acts for local SMEs.
In this role you will:
- Working within a law firm with a genuine work/life balance.
- Be part of a small Real Estate team with succession planning in place - the right candidate will be able to climb the ranks, there is no ceiling.
- Work in a meritocracy - there are no internal politics, this is a small law firm and most of the Partners have progressed from trainee.
- A busy existing caseload, with access to all clients from day one.
- Less emphasis on monthly targets and hitting numbers
The Successful Applicant
You are probably a disgruntled Real Estate solicitor with at least 2 year's experience.
But you could equally be an experienced Partner who is looking for a fresh challenge.
Our client is open minded for the right person and will consider candidates with all levels of PQE
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.