You are here
Commercial Solicitor - Excellent Training
- Commercial Solicitor - Excellent Training
- Leading Legal 500 law firm based in Birmingham
About Our Client
This Birmingham office of a Legal 500 firm with a national presence specialising in social housing and public sector work.
The successful Commercial Solicitor will experience working on a varied commercial workload including:
- Drafting and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Assisting with business transfers and joint ventures where relevant
- Exposure to outsourcing, shared services and procurement work.
You will be part of a small but busy team meaning you will gain excellent exposure to work from the outset.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Commercial Solicitor will:
- Have at least 1 years' PQE advising on Commercial or Corporate matters, either as a qualified solicitor or experience gained during a training contract with a leading firm.
- Applications are also welcomed from NQ solicitors who can demonstrate at least 6M experience advising on Commercial or Corporate matters.
- Applications from candidates with In House or Public Sector backgrounds are also welcome.
- You must be able to demonstrate a tie to Birmingham.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.