You are here
Commercial Solicitor - In House
- Commercial Solicitor - In House
- Birmingham based
About Our Client
My client is a FTSE 100 organisation based in the West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial contracts solicitor to join a leading In house function based in the West Midlands.
The successful Commercial Solicitor will:
- Sit in a small team but work closely with senior legal counsel.
- Advise the business on a range of commercial issues whilst also advising on risk and strategy.
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of commercial contracts from NDAs, novations, standard terms and conditions, supplier agreements and procurement contracts.
- Assisting with keeping contract database up to date.
- Provide support on projects where necessary.
- Supervise and mentor junior members of the team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Solicitor will be:
- Qualified lawyer (Solicitor, Barrister, Attorney or equivalent) with at least -6 years PQE*
- Commercial Contracts experience gained in private practice or in house.
- Strong technical legal skills, including ability to draft and negotiate legal documentation.
*Applications from differing PQE's will be considered.
What's on Offer