You are here
Commercial Solicitor - In House
Are you a commercial contracts lawyer wanting to make the move in house?
Unique opportunity offering exposure to an in house environment
About Our Client
My client is an innovative Legal 500 practice seeking a commercial contracts lawyer to join an established team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work closely with a national business needing their on-site legal advisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody finding making the move to an in house role challenging. You will have the opportunity to advise the business from the ground and establish excellent relationships within the business.
In this role you will be:
- Based on site with the client in the East Midlands.
- Your will be responsible supporting the legal team on a wide range of commercial matters.
- You will deliver legal advice, to mitigate commercial and legal risks; and build strong relationships with the client business teams.
The Successful Applicant
The successful commercial lawyer:
Have at least 2-5 years' post-qualification experience in commercial contracts gained in either private practice or in house.
- Will ideally you will have some in-house experience although this is not essential.
- Demonstrate good communication skills in order to establish stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent organisational skills, commercial acumen and the ability to work on your own initiative.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.