You are here
Our client is looking to recruit a Commerical Solcitor
Legal 500 firm, East Midlands based
About Our Client
My client is a highly regarded national firm with a presence in the East Midlands. They are Legal 500 rated and have an excellent reputation in the marketplace.
The commercial team acts for a mix of clients and advise on a full spectrum of commercial issues.In this role you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders.
You will have the opportunity:
- to draft and negotiate terms and conditions for trade agency and distribution arrangements and manufacturing agreements.
to advise on data protection and privacy issues, competition law, technology law and e-commerce;
- to work on IP and marketing issues, consumer rights legislation and providing transactional corporate support.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- be a UK qualified Solicitor.
- have at least 4 years PQE* in commercial contracts gained in house or in private practice.
- have excellent communication skills
- good client-facing skills
*Applications from differing levels of PQE will be considered. However, there is a need to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.