You are here
Commercial Strategy Manager
- Leading brand in the Utilities sector
- Must have commercial / strategy experience
About Our Client
FTSE 100 Utilities organisation. This role is based in the East Midlands.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Strategy Manager to be accountable for the commercial performance of a number of significant customer journeys, as well as promoting a culture of continuous improvement. Working closely with Customer Operations, and aligning the customer journeys with the activities of the Sales, Commercial and Marketing teams, the Commercial Strategy Manager will ensure that there is a commercial and operational strategy for these customer journeys. In addition, the Commercial Strategy Manager will:
- Identify and evaluate commercial solutions to improve the performance of major customer journeys from analysis and modelling;
- Deploy propositions to support commercial performance, by partnering with key sales teams to ensure channel strategies are fully aligned and that performance is improved;
- Provide business expertise for changes to the regulatory framework for these journeys, balancing commercial and operational considerations.
The Successful Applicant
You must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- A track record of commercial decision-making in a customer-facing market, ideally utilities;
- Educated to degree level, 2:1 minimum;
- Proven ability to engage and influence a wide range of commercial stakeholders;
- Proven commercial acumen with ability to drive commercial activity through a strong financial evaluation;
- Experience of communicating effectively and influencing senior management;
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to lead, engage and motivate a team of functional experts.
What's on Offer
£Excellent + benefits