You are here
- This is a temporary Communications Advisor role with a Global business
- You must have proven Internal communications & writing skills
About Our Client
Our Client are a leading Business Services company supporting a range of sectors from Hospitality through to Hospitals. They are looking for a Communications Advisor to support at Group level on Internal Communications.
The Communications Advisor will work the Group HR and a variety of stakeholders to ensure clear and concise communications are delivered throughout this change project.
You will produce Internal communications across a mix of media to a range of audiences.
You will also support the wider Management team with the cascading of the communications.
You will work with the European Marketing & Communications team on internal communication.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the Communications Advisor role will have a proven track record in Internal Communications, ideally with some knowledge of change communications.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Superb writing skills across a range of media
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Effective working with different teams and cultures
YOU MUST BE HAPPY TO WORK IN LONDON AND BE AVAILABLE TO START W/C 19TH SEPTEMBER
What's on Offer
The Communications Advisor role is for circa 6 months and offering around £115-£155/day depending on track record.