You are here
- Communications coordinator required for regulatory organisation.
- Must have strong copywriting ability.
About Our Client
A Birmingham based organisation seeking to engage a Communications Coordinator.
The Communications Co-ordinator will :
- support the delivery of the programme of stakeholder engagement; working with colleagues as required;
- provide support to the Corporate Communications resource pool, including coordinating internal and external activities and providing assistance where required.
- monitor communications from the client's stakeholders and brief colleagues on external activity;
- work with the corporate communications resource pool to support, advise and implement effective strategic communications the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Communications Coordinator will possess strong copywriting skills and will ideally have some experience of working in a communications role either in an agency or in house.
What's on Offer