You are here
Communications executive required for city centre law firm.
Must possess strong writing skills.
About Our Client
A City centre law firm seeking to engage a Communications Executive.
The Communications Executive will :
- Help deliver the firm's communications strategy with specific responsibility for managing written content and the firm's contributions to, and comment upon, the news agenda.
- Manage and write all forms of written communication including press releases, web copy, blog and social media content.
- Contribute to the creation of ideas regarding content and manage the strategic delivery of a timely, consistent and appropriate news pipeline.
- Contribute to the firm's internal communications and other marketing activity and assist other team members in the execution of firm-wide priorities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Communications Executive will possess:
- A journalism, media or related degree and a strong interest in the professional services sector.
- 2-3 years experience as a journalist, copywriter or press officer.
- Excellent written communication skills to include faultless grammar.
- Understanding of delivering messages using a range of different mediums.
- The commitment to work to deadlines, often under pressure and within a professional working environment where accuracy, high standards of output and creative flair will be essential.
- Experience of working closely with senior members of an organisation and understanding the demands of a legal partnership.
What's on Offer