You are here
- Brilliant opportunity to lead on all communications, internally and externally
- Rare opportunity to join a global leading B2B business
About Our Client
This is business is the global leader for manufacturing/distribution, they are based in Teddington with fantastic commuter links from surrounding South London and Surrey areas. My client employs nearly 4,000 people across 23 countries.
As the Communications Manager, your role will be split across PR and Internal Communications and will report to the Head of Marketing.
The role will be responsible for implementing communications plans and specifically for preparing and executing both internal and external communication programmes for a global B2B business.
You will be responsible for implementing the strategy and enabling effective communication of business messages across their employee base via a range of internal channels. The successful candidate will be able to multitask, build relationships with representatives from different offices, adapt quickly to new tactics and manage the day to day content calendar.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years PR / communications experience essential
- Internal communications knowledge
- Industrial trade press and investor press experience is a bonus
- Experience with communication tools, either using or implementing them across a business, including apps, videos etc.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience of media relations, influencing and selling of stories to gain valuable exposure
- Experience working in a complex global business is desirable.
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000, 10% bonus, healthcare, pension and 'softer' benefits