You are here
Media & Communications
Online & Social Media Content
About Our Client
Not for Profit organisation in Tetbury
- Press & PR- act as a media contact, handling all national and regional media enquiries. Identify relevant and newsworthy stories that will generate coverage and communicate key messages in a positive way.
- Marketing & Partnerships - oversee the production of creative marketing campaigns for events. Work with other teams to identify key messages and themes for campaigns. Seek to gain local partnerships.
- Websites & Social Media - have oversight of 2 websites, lead of Social Media strategy. Think creatively about the use of social media, seek to increase following and progress content.
- Leadership & Management - lead on communications. Have full oversight of marketing, public relations and social media. Manage the brand, making sure teams are aware how to use the logo and ensure guidelines are adhered to. Plan and monitor the budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant demonstrable experience working in a marketing and / or communications role, including working with the media and social media channels
- Driving licence
What's on Offer
£25,440 per annum
6 month contract with possible exension