You are here
- responsible for executing employee communications and media relations in-country
- international jurisdiction, low tax opportunity, enviable work/life balance
About Our Client
Global Banking Leader
The Communications Manager responsibilities will include:
- Own, collaborate on, track and analyse the delivery and impact of communications initiatives.
- Execute a cohesive employee communications and media relations strategy in-country, delivering strong positioning for the global business that attracts customers
- Actively engage with functional and business peers to build and safeguard the reputation of the business, including in-depth understanding and risk escalation of business and customers trends that could impact the businesses' reputation and performance.
- Anticipate and identify issues that may have an impact on the Group and provide insight, analysis and counsel to Country Executive Committee, in consultation with the Head of Communications, International.
- Provide communications insight to the Country leadership team.
- Complete communications activities in-Country in line with the global function's strategy and mandate.
- Manage the agreed platform strategy for senior business executive engagement with key business platforms, including development of messaging, speeches, and positioning pieces for senior executives to deliver on key business platforms.
- Generate relevant, timely messages to optimise commercial goals and manage reputational risk in-country.
- Work seamlessly and collaboratively with the regional and global Communications team and other key stakeholders.
- Manage Country Communications budget.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Communications Manager candidate for this role will already reside or be looking to be based in Jersey in the Channel Islands. They will also have:
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. financial services industry and global marketplace.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits