You are here
- Communications Manager for Global FTSE 100 Blue chip
- Communications and engagement project
About Our Client
Global Blue Chip FTSE 100
My client is looking for an experienced communications professional and all rounder to support programme and business as usual communications and engagement.
Good writing skills, strong stakeholder management skills, channels experience and an interest and belief in the importance of employee engagement are essential. Competency in French business language skills is also required.
The role will focus on our in Switzerland, which has approximately 1,400 employees on site. 2017 represents a year of change. The role will help to deliver this business-critical integration from communications perspective, working with other on-site and off-site communicators. The role will also support the business-wide integration programme.
The Successful Applicant
Specifically, we are looking for someone who would :
1. Supporting the current Consumer Healthcare integration programme with deliverables as required.
2. Creating and owning a 2017 communications plan to support the integration from a communications air traffic control perspective.
3. Supporting the 2017 integration programme
4. Supporting the overall 2017 communications and engagement programme
What's on Offer
Ongoing contract initially 6 months
£350-400 Limited Company Day Rate