You are here
Communications Specialist - IT Company
- A fantastic Communications Specialist role for a well-established IT Business
- You must have previous experience of internal communications
About Our Client
My client is a large multinational IT Managed Services Business.
Developing and delivering clear, effective and consistent internal and external/PR communications strategies that align to strategy. Your role will include delivering excellent written communication across a range of channels and developing and delivering campaigns and programmes. You will be a key player in the company's corporate responsibility programme, and a driver of employee engagement.
Other responsibilities include:
- Build strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders all the way through the organisation
- Deliver expertise in change communications, to support business and operational change programmes
- Protect the image and reputation of Logicalis at all times
- Implement analytics and reporting to demonstrate the value and power of communication
- Enabling peer to peer communication
- Setting the tone of internal communications across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
Desired Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will be;
- Experienced internal and external communication
- A strong copywriter, who has experience in creating communication both internally and externally
- Detail focused
- Preferably experienced in working with PR or the technology sector.
- Used to managing competing priorities and will have the skills to manage senior stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
What's on Offer
A salary is on offer of up to £40,000 per annum + package