You are here
- Compensation Analyst,Financial Services
- Compensation Analyst,Investment Management
About Our Client
My client is a private investment firm based in London with an excellent reputation and friendly working culture.
I am currently working with a private investment business based in London who are recruiting a Compensation Analyst.
The Compensation Analyst will provide Analytical support to the Reward team covering subjects such as Pay review, benefits and HR Data.
This is a great opportunity for a junior Reward or HR professional with strong analytical skills to develop their skills in a well established Reward team.
- Assist in the monthly transfer of data to EWM .This involves sending data load information via excel, to EWM, and taking final calculated data back from EWM and disseminating it to Payroll and other paying agents.
- In respect of Program distributions, for Legacy plans that will either remain within the Compensation team, or are still as yet to be transitioned to EWM, responsibility to assist in the distribution process; including preparing participant memos, Limited Partner letters and schedules/statements, mail merges and Docusigning such materials to participants.
- Auditing and uploading Compensation information into Cascade and producing reports and data from Cascade as required.
- Work with the Compensation team to develop, design, institutionalise and issue new Compensation / Management Information data reports.
- Involvement in the annual Year End Compensation process and assistance with various reporting that is required in Year End activities.
- Involvement in the annual Market Data and Benchmarking process.
- Maintaining the Compensation team's Service Desk of outstanding requests/queries, and ensuring the team follow-up on them, and meet outstanding deliverables.
- Assist with certain Finance-related deliverables, for example, reconciliations, journals, periodic reporting requirements, etc.
- Provide support and assistance to all Payroll-related activities that the team performs, which includes liaison with local HR teams, liaison with outsourced Payroll providers, monthly Payroll reconciliations, data transfers, auditing data and compiling month-on-month changes.
- Perform ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time, including ongoing Project support and various administrative tasks, for the Compensation team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a HR Data or Compensation Analyst , ideally from a financial or professional services background(although not essential)
You will be degree educated and have excellent communication skills as well as a naturally inquisitive mind and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits