You are here
This position is now filled
Competence and Development Partner
- Fantastic Opportunity
- Regional Role
About Our Client
My client is a market leading Financial Services Organisation based in Bristol City Centre at the heart of the commercial centre.
The responsibilities of the Competence and Development Partner will include:
- Maintaining professional standards - Ensuring the responsibilities to meet FCA requirements are understood by all and the business strategy is implemented.
- Providing support to each business area in all matters relating to learning and development.
- Assess, coach and guide advisers in client facing roles.
- Coach and guide managers to ensure they have the ability to deal with performance management issues.
- Manage the induction process to ensure timely completion for all new employees.
- Regularly carry out TNA to ensure any skills gaps are identified and resolved.
- Deliver training where required.
- Implement group wide training projects to your region and where necessary lead projects throughout the wider business.
- Collate relevant L&D data for reporting purposes.
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure best practice is shared and implemented.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Competence and Development Partner will:
- Have a proven track record in Learning and Development preferably in a Partnering capacity.
- Ideally have experience within the financial services sector or another FCA regulated environment.
- Have previously conducted TNA, design and delivery.
- Have strong commercial acumen and the ability to quickly become accustomed to the business strategy.
- Have the skills in order to create L&D strategy in line with the HR strategy and the wider business strategy.
- Posses excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Have the ability to develop credible relationships with key stakeholders.
- Have the ability to develop and manage plans and objectives in a practical and logical manner.
- The ability to quickly develop strong knowledge of the requirements of training material within an FCA environment.
- Be confident in presentation abilities and not afraid to present to large audiences.
What's on Offer
Salary of up to Â£40,000 depending on experience.