You are here
- Career development oppertunity
- Excellent Financial Services Company
About Our Client
Our client is a financial services company based in Cardiff
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Compliance Function in the development, management and maintenance of the Compliance Framework. This will involve developing and maintaining a sound understanding of the regulatory environment. It will be achieved through pro-active partnership with the business to identify and mitigate compliance risks and supporting the development of appropriate controls within the framework.
The Analyst will support the Compliance Team in promoting organizational compliance with applicable rules, laws and regulations. Working closely with the regulatory financial institutions they will implement and monitor the Compliance Framework effectively, demonstrating positive customer outcomes at all times.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree required; Business, Finance, Accounting or related field preferred
* ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance or Prevention or equivalent.
* Sound knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry
* Regulatory compliance, risk management, or audit experience
* Excellent comprehension, verbal and written skills in English
* Strong analytical, data gathering and data interpretation skills including proficiency in applications such as Microsoft Excel and Access
* Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Office applications
* Demonstrates ability to conduct research and present information effectively at all levels
* Demonstrates ability to prioritize workload, balance multiple duties and meet deadlines in a consistent manner
* Demonstrates ability to work well with others in a team environment as also operate independently under the direction of senior management
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written; with excellent attention to detail
* Exceptional organizational skills are essential
What's on Offer
Upto £35,000 plus benefits