You are here
Compliance Manager- Buy Side, Generalist
- This Compliance Manager- Buy Side, Generalist role is based in London
- Ideally seeking a candidate with management exp., buy or sell side background
About Our Client
This Compliance Manager- Buy Side, Generalist position is based in London, information on the company:
The company provides ongoing support to over 200 clients and they also run our own in-house Private Equity and Investment Management strategies.
The company's clients are of institutional nature and range from specialised hedge fund managers to large asset management firms with well-established track records who utilise a board array of investment strategies such as: long only, long/short equities, global macro, credit, distressed, fixed income, private equity, venture capital, real estate-related and fund of fund strategies.
Based in the London office, the Compliance Manager will contribute to the team's interaction with compliance clients. The consultant will conduct periodical compliance reviews, manage a compliance monitoring program and ensure regulatory oversight of the assigned clients on a day to day basis.
**Ideally the successful candidate will manage a small team of 2 - 3 junior compliance associates**
- Manage the ongoing compliance monitoring plan
- Conduct periodic calls with clients of the firm to discuss compliance requirements for monitoring and documentation
- Perform a variety of special compliance projects and thematic reviews
- Collate compliance requests and articulate issues to the compliance committee for discussion
- Complete various client facing tasks, office visits and file reviews
- Assist the creation and review of various applications for authorization with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The Successful Applicant
This Compliance Manager- Buy Side, Generalist position is seeking a candidate who has:
-Ideally 3 or more years of experience gained in a compliance role in Financial Services (candidates with less experience will be considered and assessed based on the client's requirements and their skills and experience)
-Experience of working in a small compliance team, covering a broad remit
-Ideally management or mentoring experience
What's on Offer
Up to £55,000 base salary, competitive bonuses- above market rate