You are here
Conduct and Supervisory Risk Associate
Conduct and Supervisory Risk Associate is required for a top tier wholesale
bank based in London, for their Supervisory function.
About Our Client
Top tier wholesale banking business based in London
Conduct and Supervisory Risk Associate will have remit for:
There is a need to embed and maintain the OSM framework, ensuring that it is delivered to the requirements of the business.
The Associate analyst is responsible for supporting the Manager of the Conduct & OSM Team in:
- Running the monthly dashboard production cycle, ensuring that working day time lines are adhered to, escalating as required to management
- Communicate the start of the production cycle
- Performing data integrity checks
- Preparation of business dashboards
- Finalise and distribute final dashboard output
- Deliver incremental change to the OSM dashboard as required by the business
- New / amended / demised dashboards
- New / amended / demised indicators
- Maintain the technology platform to deliver the dashboard functionality, including evaluating and implementing new technology if required
- Support the Manager in conducting impact analyses on new requirements for change to existing OSM technology
Maintain documentation around the OSM process and technology based on changes to requirements or functionality
The Successful Applicant
Conduct and Supervisory Risk Associate will need to have the following experience:
- Good inter-personal and communicative skills - able to interact confidently with senior management and front office staff.
- Excellent PC skills, especially Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel 2010 functionality, including VBA
- Strong skills in data analysis, data modelling and manipulation
- Experience of formal software development methodologies (i.e. Waterfall - Build, Test, Document)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good networking and presentation skills
- Knowledge of wholesale banking products
- Experience in a line 1 role within a bank or financial institution
- Experience working with business stakeholders
What's on Offer
Competitive and strong total package.