You are here
Construction Lawyer - Contentious focus
- In house legal counsel - Construction
- Mixed contentious and non-contentious role (contentious focus)
About Our Client
Our Client is an international construction business. Our Client quarries, manufactures and supplies a wide range of heavy building materials to the construction industry. Our Client has two main offices in the UK, as well as other offices and sites throughout the world.
Duties involved in this construction counsel role will include:
- dealing with legal disputes arising out of our clients day to day business;
- running adjudications on behalf of the company;
- assisting with the drafting of contractual documentation and advising stakeholders within the business on risk.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this construction counsel role will be a UK qualified lawyer, with experience of working either in house at a construction company or in private practice at a top tier firm.
They will have legal expertise in both non-contentious and contentious matters, being comfortable with running adjudications autonomously.
They will need to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for the role and for construction law in general.
What's on Offer
Excellent package - above market rate