You are here
Client side opportunity with a leading European company
Travel required across the UK and Europe
About Our Client
This growing retailer has a portfolio of 25 large stores across the UK - focusing on the M25 region. They have a growth strategy of 2-3 new stores/year in the UK (as well as an expanding portfolio in Europe).
The average job cost is 10-15 million euros per project.
The Construction Manager will:
- Provide advice to the technical feasibility, design, cost and risk of projects.
- Procure, appoint and manage specialist consultants.
- Produce the cost plan, construction programme and risk register.
- Lead the delivery phase of construction (to agreed time, budget and quality).
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Manager will have:
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Architecture.
- Proven construction experience (ideally at least one new build in a retail/logistics environment).
- Professional qualification (MRICS, MCIOB or APMIC) is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £60,000- £70,000 + Company car and Benefits