You are here
Construction Project Manager
- Client side opportunity with leading multinational compnay
- Field based role based from Central London
About Our Client
My Client are a multinational food and beverage retailer with over 300 locations. They have an innovative and assertive approach to business in what is the fastest growing sector in retail.
As the Construction Project Manager your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Complete life cycle management of project development .
- Appointing of all third parties including designers and contractors.
- Agreement of all tender lists and negotiate with designers/contractors.
- Arrange for tenders package to be sent out and the location of return.
- Attend all key meetings throughout the process
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role of Construction Project Manager you will need to have/demonstrate;
- 2 years ' or more client or consultancy side' Project Management experience in a retail/F&B environment.
- Capable of controlling programme and budget constraints.
- Ability to manage multiple Projects simultaneously.
- Strong management and organisation skills.
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Ability to Thrive in an exceptionally challenging & fast paced environment.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Ideally a relevant building qualification (MCIOB, RICS)
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £65,000- £75,000 + Company car and Benefits