You are here
- Construction opportunity
- Regional firm - Legal 500
About Our Client
My client is a legal 500 law firm with a good reputation in the local market.
The successful construction solicitor will have the opportunity to work in a construction team acting for both regional and national clients.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a large construction team and gain exposure to a wide range of work.
This is a mixed role - contentious and non-contentious - so will provide you with a lot of variety.
Dependant on experience you can operate with relative autonomy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction solicitor will have:
- At least 2 yrs. PQE or equivalent in construction law/
- Experience in transactional construction law and the drafting of JCT/NEC contracts would also be beneficial although it is not essential.
- The ability to work autonomously and the ability to provide a pragmatic and commercial approach to problem solving
- Recent or current experience of working in a recognised private practice or corporate in-house legal team environment
- A good academic record
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits