You are here
Consultant - Finance Recruitment
- Michael Page are a FTSE200, international business
- Excellent professional development opportunities
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies.
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
38 years in the UK and we continue to increase our market share by both consolidating and diversifying our offering to clients and candidates PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
- Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will ideally be Degree educated with a drive to succeed in a sales/consulting environment.
Prior recruitment experience is not required, however an interest in pursuing a career in this area is a must.
Demonstrable experience of working to targets is preferred, as is exposure to an office environment.
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited career opportunities, both nationally and internationally, through our worldwide network of offices.
You will receive ongoing training and development throughout your career and work in a team of hard-working people that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
We offer a highly competitive base salary with performance-related bonus or commission. 23 days holiday p.a., opportunity to join a group pension scheme, Bupa membership, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Programme, charitable giving scheme.