You are here
Manage client accounts, full client coverage
Delivery focused, open to travel
About Our Client
This boutique consultancy offer tailored, and generic performance improvement courses across the UK, Europe and Middle East. They focus their efforts on building relationships and developing them to become training "partners", not suppliers.
This consultancy is made up of a variety of employees, ranging from ex-engineers, through to ex-bankers, and are focusing their efforts on recruiting for ex-client facing professionals who will step into the shoes of a Delivery Consultant relatively comfortably.
The successful Delivery Consultant must have experience in:
- Engagement Delivery: lead and manage projects from a range of clients (individuals as well as multinational organisations). This will entail running standardised open courses, but also tailoring specific courses to certain divisions within large companies.
- Individual Development: due to the nature of this organisation, you will be expected to be able to "hit the ground running". There will be a good chance for development within this organisation, as you will be expected to start developing your own business after 2 years, providing a clear path from Consultant to partner
- Business Development: you will be expected to have involvement in winning new business, providing input into bids and proposals and attending client meeting
- Travel: this role will consist of considerable travel. My client has an office in Birmingham and Surrey, and will therefore need to be able to be within convenient distance of both
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate with demonstrate:
- Degree educated
- Previous experience on business development
- Worked in a targeted environment
What's on Offer
£30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus (up to £10,000) and benefits