You are here
Consumer Insight Manager
- A leading FMCG Brand based in Liverpool
- Looking for a Consumer focused Insight Manager
About Our Client
One of the UK's leading food manufacturer's and best loved consumer brands, based in Liverpool. A staple food product in every ones shopping bag.
As the Consumer Insight Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering research and insight that creatively brings the consumer to life and drives consumer focused decision making, business development and innovation across the organisation.
- Develop and identify new opportunities to implement creative and imaginative ways of displaying and disseminating insight.
- Work with UK marketing team to develop NPD and ensure the consumer is at the core of product development
- Manage and optimise both the consumer segmentation and the brand tracking study.
- Help to drive a cultural change within the organisation, using research and insight, and ensure stakeholders continually put consumers at the heart of their planning and strategic thinking.
- Apply best practice and deliver research such as segmentation's, consumer panels and ad hoc qual and quant that delivers value for money, creates actionable insight for the business and feeds into the planning cycle.
- Support the drive to build research and insight capability. This includes best practices, development of an online research portal, training, procurement and the establishment of brand KPIs and dashboards
- Provide information and insight to be used in the annual brand plan and wider business cycle meetings where required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Consumer Insight Manager will be:
- Highly creative with the commitment to deliver and encourage fresh ideas.
- Not afraid to challenge others and the status quo
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to adapt styles according to the audience, and to manage and influence senior stakeholders
What's on Offer