You are here
Consumer & Markets Insight Executive
- A Unique Insights Analyst opportunity with a Global FMCG business
- You must bring excellent knowledge of IRI/Nielsen/Kantar or similar
About Our Client
Our client are the Global leader in their FMCG sector having grown through innovation and acquisition they are looking for a Consumer & Markets Insight Analyst to join their team based in Central London.
As the Consumer & Markets Insight Analyst you will be given a range of projects to deliver for the EU Insights team, the key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Be the key user of the continuous market research data (incl. IRI, Nielsen, Kantar, IGD, Mintel and Sales Out).
- Ensure delivery of analysis and local reports are on-time and always up to the highest standards
- Database management - correct and on-time
- Work closely with our data suppliers to develop productive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Support the category and sales team for customer and trade analysis, generate excellent presentations.
- Be the primary point of call for training and technical support for marketing, sales and category in relation to continuous data services.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that is successful in securing the role will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Strong analytic skills with a high degree of numeracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and work independently to ensure completion
- Ability to build long-distant relationships and intercultural awareness
- Team work orientated in order to draw out appropriate recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Software skills: MS Office; Nielsen Answers; IRI Plussuite; Kantar
- Effective interpersonal style, including the ability to communicate at all levels both written and oral
Happy to start on the basis of a 12 month contract.
What's on Offer
The role is starting as a 12 month Fixed Term contract paying between £31,000 - £36,000 + benefits depending on suitability and track record.