You are here
Content Editor (Part-Time)
- Content Editor
- Leading Retailer Based in Blackpool
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retailer based in Blackpool going through some exciting times!
The successful Content Editor - Leading Retailer based in Blackpool will be responsible for:
- Updating the Intranet homepage daily and weekly, including sourcing and updating video content & HTML code changes.l
- Updating department pages, by source and update the main banner image weekly, ensuring all URL links work properly.
- Obtaining all DVD's in Mp4 format and add them to the relevant channel.
- Overseeing My Yammer (Launching at stage two - February 2017) to include responding to all questions/comments via all department yammer pages and company yammer. Also, to create any polls, questions and posts to promote engagement and to promote collaboration.
- Resource Library - Creating any new sections within the departments, including creating the back end area for documents & ensuring this area is easy to navigate.
- License management - ensure that intranet access is updated for all new starters and leavers.
- General Content management in line with social media and marketing policies.
The Successful Applicant
Content Editor (Part Time):
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be creative, energetic, enthusiastic and have good communications skills as they will be liaising with individual team members within the office and our store teams.
Essential experience of:
* General Microsoft SharePoint knowledge
* Video uploading using the MP4 format
* Basic HTML knowledge (This is desirable and not essential)
* SharePoint file management
* Photoshop to use for the sites images
* Microsoft Word
Ideal (this can be trained if necessary):
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Survey Monkey
- Google analytics
What's on Offer
£18,000 or hourly equivalent