You are here
- Content Executive working for a fashion retailer
- Greater Manchester
About Our Client
This fashion retailer have built up quite a reputation for themselves within their industry. They have had record breaking years over the last few years in terms of sales, and are becoming a go to brand for their target market. Recent expansion has lead to three new digital marketing roles, including this Content Executive position.
This Content Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Content Management of the website
- Collecting content from sources across the business
- Managing content upload
- Attending events to gather content
- Manage company blogs and articles
- Website Management
The Successful Applicant
Any candidate must have the following pre-requisites:
- At least 3 years in a content based role.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
- Experience in the fashion sector is essential.
- An interest in the fashion industry.
- Be happy working within a fast-paced environment autonomously.
What's on Offer