You are here
- Write engaging and accurate web content.
- Work across all departments within the business.
About Our Client
A leading leisure brand based in West Yorkshire.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands on content creation, you will excel at writing content and coming up with great ideas.
- You will lead, manage and develop the content team to deliver excellent results.
- Coaching and mentoring the team to generate a vibrant and positive team orientated culture focused on delivering outstanding results.
- You will work closely with the Head of Analytics monitoring key performance indicators.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, creative and passionate, able to create both new engaging content, be committed to quality work and attention to detail and be an experienced manager.
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Line management experience.
- High level of analytical and organisational skills with an attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency across the Microsoft suite and be familiar / comfortable with browsing the internet.
- Experience using web analytics including Google Analytics as well as internet reporting tools.
- Excellent standard or written and spoken English.
- Creativity and effective copywriting skills to successful produce engaging content.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits.