You are here
Content Marketing Executive
Do you have 1 or 2 years experience in a Digital Agency?
Are you passionate about online marketing?
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning business transfer organisation based in Leeds city centre. They specialise in the sale of small businesses across the United Kingdom, assisting both buyers and sellers.
As a Content Marketing Executive you will be involved in all aspects of content creation and outreach.
- Research and content creation
- Seeking out and building relationships with influential journalists and bloggers in order to gain coverage for our business
- Researching, strategizing and executing creative content campaigns
- Creating and distributing press releases
- Proofreading internal and external documents
- Supporting all digital marketing activity across the business
- Report creation
- Individual KPI management
- Management of social media profiles
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of one year's experience in a similar role (Digital Agency Background is desireable)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Ability to liaise with other teams to ensure content marketing underpins all parts of the process.
- Proactive approach to workload and constantly thinking up new ideas
- Knowledge of SEO and other online marketing disciplines (preferred but not essential)
- Proofreading (preferred but not essential)
Our client values communication highly. In fact, it's part of their manifesto. You will be a great communicator both externally and internally. They also encourage a culture of open feedback so you should be comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will be accountable for all work carried out on the projects that they lead. They must be comfortable with taking ownership of problems as well as solutions and ensuring that the work they do meets our business objectives.
What's on Offer
Salary of up to £20,000, depending on experience.