You are here
Continuous Improvement Lead
Part of the Quality Team
Leading FMCG Manufacturer
About Our Client
Improve processes across the business to improve safety, ergonomics, quality, on time delivery and cost efficiency.
- Improve processes across the business to improve safety, quality, on time delivery and cost efficiency - make them Flow
- Promote Continuous Improvement in all areas of the business (Operations and Support functions)
- Instill World Class Manufacturing Philosophies
- Bring and use Lean and 6 Sigma tools and techniques
- Install KPIs
- Create a visual workplace
- Train and coach Managers, Team Leaders and other staff
- Track the benefits of improvements made
- Deliver min of £100k benefits pa
- Other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
Education & Training:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- Lean / 6 Sigma qualification advantageous.
- Continuous Improvement within a high performing organisation
- Change management
- Working with ERP and PC based Office systems.
What's on Offer
Paying up to £35,000 for the right candidate