You are here
Continuous Improvement Lead
- Part of the Quality Team
- Leading FMCG Manufacturer
About Our Client
Improve processes across the business to improve safety, ergonomics, quality, on time delivery and cost efficiency.
- Improve processes across the business to improve safety, quality, on time delivery and cost efficiency - make them Flow
- Promote Continuous Improvement in all areas of the business (Operations and Support functions)
- Instill World Class Manufacturing Philosophies
- Bring and use Lean and 6 Sigma tools and techniques
- Install KPIs
- Create a visual workplace
- Train and coach Managers, Team Leaders and other staff
- Track the benefits of improvements made
- Deliver min of £100k benefits pa
- Other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
Education & Training:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- Lean / 6 Sigma qualification advantageous.
- Continuous Improvement within a high performing organisation
- Change management
- Working with ERP and PC based Office systems.
What's on Offer
Paying up to £35,000 for the right candidate