You are here
Continuous Improvement Manager
- Market-leading Logistics business
- Opportunity to lead and direct site continuous improvement activities
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leader in the field of logistics distribution and supply chain and have an reputation as an employer dedicated to professional development. This is a business that unequivocally promotes the development and engagement of its people at all levels with a philosophy that advocates innovative cohesion within its ranks. Equally, as a leader within its field, this business offers the opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Manager to become part of the fabric within a team that has an unsurpassed knowledge of the industry and that will commit to helping each individual reach their goals.
- Take lead responsibility for all Continuous Improvement activity on site
- Working with clients of the business to identify areas for improvement and educate them as to how to improve business and manufacturing processes.
- Performing work place audits and streamlining processes within communication cells
- Process mapping, VSM, identifying inefficiencies in takt times with a particular focus on layouts and sequencing.
- Communicating effectively with various levels of client businesses to educate in lean methodologies and how recommended changes can cut waste from operating procedures.
- Autonomous problem solving under pressure
The Successful Applicant
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Needs someone able to engage at all levels
- Comfortable working autonomously, taking lead responsibility and liaising with customers
- Excellent to quickly identify areas for improvement
- Consultative approach with strong communication skills in order to effectively demonstrate benefits of process improvements.
What's on Offer
Salary from £35000-40,000 DOE + package