You are here
This position is now filled
Continuous Improvement Manager
- Growing Food Manufacturer
- Delivering Improvement Strategy
About Our Client
This organisation is a market leading business who manufacturer a vast variety of products from their Northamptonshire site. As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will have the chance to support the wider management team on their improvement journey by ensuring that the site drives efficiency & ultimately their continued success.
As part of a growing but well established company, you the chance to take on an exciting, multifaceted Continuous Improvement role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the senior management team in order to develop & implement group wide strategy & objectives.
- Championing Process Excellence & principles of Continuous Improvement
- Creating a sustainable lean culture where you will take charge of managing the improvement activities/projects
- Creating standardised, efficienct processes
- Driving waste reduction initiatives
- Coach, train & develop individuals/teams across the group
The Successful Applicant
A Continuous Improvement Manager / Lean Manufacturing Specialist with formal lean or Six Sigma Training & the following:
- Fast paced/FMCG manufacturing experience
- Degree qualified or qualified through relevant experience
- Passionate about continuous improvement & developing an improvement culture
- The ability to engage people at all levels of a business.
What's on Offer
Circa Â£40,000 - Â£50,000 + Benefits